Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What to do when there is a set back in your plans

Ahhh, Thinks are not working out the way I wanted them to. What do I do??

So you are working towards your dreams and something comes along that throws you completely off track. What now?

First are you having doubts? Maybe you are doing affirmations and visualizing but in your day to day life you are still expressing your debt, self esteem issues, lack of ? in your life.

If this is the case then it is time to rethink your dialogue in your head. When you see something in a store and you start to think I can't afford that, stop and say outloud or at least in your head I can afford that. visualize it in your home and where you woudl put it, if it is clothing see yourself wearing it or your child wearing it. Start making a habit of this process and things will change for the better.

So if you are already doing this and staying in that state of abundance and happiness and you still get blind sided by something just find the best in it and move on. The Universe works in mysterious yet meaningful ways and it is bringing you to an opportunity that you need to shift to see. So see all the greatness in this new situation and press forward.

Write down your intensions everyday and follow it with key things that you can do to make that happen. I try to blog everyday on several sites because it moves me forward towards getting more clients in my life coaching business. Stay the course, take action and believe and you will recieve.

Shelly Epperly
Life Coach
mepperly07@aol.com

1 comment:

Halahblue said...

I frequently get really thrown when there is a set back in my big plans. I have struggled with depression off and on and have it under good control now. However, when there is a bump in the road, depression and self-doubt rear their ugly heads.
I find that journaling really helps me. If I write down all those nasty thoughts, it helps me see how harmful my thought process is and that to get over the bumps in the road, I just need to change my plans and not beat myself up for it.