Sunday, November 30, 2008

Allowing

Wow this one is huge for me, being the control freak that I can be. What do you mean I can't force others to see it my way and start using the LOA right away to make things happen? Fine, OK I will allow them to be where they are at and mind my own business. Yep that is so hard for me because I am so excited and passionate about the LOA and I want to tell everyone and I did in the beginning and got alot of rejection.

So to be able to do what I want, tell one and all about it and to still allow others to be where they are this is what I did. I signed up with the local community college to teach a class on the LOA and now I get to tell people all about it and they signed up and even paid for it. I just want to point out that this solution only came to me when I relaxed about it and allowed the process to happen as it needed for others and especially myself.

You see what I really want to do is do workshops and seminars on the LOA which just like teaching this class will have others signing up and paying for me to do what I love, teaching and sharing the LOA. And this teaching thing is just a stepping stone to the action that I need to take to make this happen.

Now back to allowing, it is Huge!!! Allowing the universe to manifest your affirmations and visualizations and not getting stuck in the how is huge for everyone. It is so important that you allow the Universe to do its job, allow others to do what they need to do and allow yourself to be where you are. This allowing relieves worry and fear and allows you to be happy and expect great things.

I hope this helps you in your journey to happiness.

No comments: